CHANGE ORDERS, DELAYS AND CLAIMS
Wednesday, April 12, 2023 | 2:00PM-5:00PM
Jointly sponsored by Fullerton & Knowles, P.C., and Associated Builders and Contractors
– Understand “Conduit” or “Pass Through” Provisions
– Pay when Paid Clauses and Claims Procedures
– How to protect yourself from delay and liquidated damage claims
– How to receive additional compensation for delay, design defects or changes on a project.
– What is the effect of a “No Damage for Delay” clause? What are “Implied Duties?”
Each participant will receive refreshments and the newest edition of the 700 page Construction Law Survival Manual.
ABC-VA Northern Virginia Training Facility
42680 Trade West Drive, Dulles, VA 20166
Members and Non-Members: $100
Substitutions are welcome at any time if the originally registered individual can no longer attend. Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellations are made 48 hours in advance.
Contact Amy Faris