NFPA 70e Electrical Safety Training 3/30 CV
March 30 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$300.00 – $375.00
NFPA 70E ELECTRICAL SAFETY TRAINING
**This is a rescheduled class from March 1, 2023.**
Thursday, March 30, 2023 | 12:00PM – 4:00PM
This training will introduce your workers to the basics of how electricity functions and how to work around it safely.
Electricity is an essential part of our everyday life. From heating and cooling, computers, tools, televisions and more, electricity makes our world possible. Electricity is so much an integral part of everyday life that we tend to overlook its dangers. (Additional OSHA resource on “Controlling Electrical Hazards” is included in discussion)
The purpose of this training program is to familiarize workers with best practices when working around electricity, how electricity works, and its hazards.
Electrical Safety Training Class Topic Overview:
• Overview of how electricity works
• Definitions of common electrical terms
• Overview of grounding
• How to avoid electrical shock
• Electrical shock injuries
• Safety rules when working with electricity
• Working with generators safely
• Personal Protective Equipment for electrical work
• Lockout/Tagout and hazardous energy
• What to do in an electrical emergency
• OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1926 Subpart K compliant
After completing this training, your employees will be certified in understanding the OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1926 Subpart K and will have an understanding of how to work around electricity in the workplace safely.
Who should take this course?
Any employee who will work with or near electricity in the workplace.
Includes snacks and course materials
ABC-VA Central VA Training Facility
1600 E Parham Road, Richmond, VA 23228