VIRTUAL PROJECT CLOSE-OUT SEMINAR
Thursday, April 27, 2023 | 10:00AM – 12:00PM
Learning how to successfully close out a project is an essential aspect of this business. Each student will leave with the skills and confidence to create and implement a logical process and an efficient environment that will promote a complete close-out. This seminar is for administrative employees, superintendents, and project managers of general contractors and specialty contractors.
Attendees will learn:
• The “Ten Commandments” of project close-out
• Project close-out strategy
• The project close-out timeline
• Field operations specifics
• The engineering close-out matrix
• The financial close-out matrix
• The project close-out scorecard
• The 10-month walk-through process
• The instructor’s focus will be teaching this organized and logical process and providing students with a solid basis to improve closing out their projects.
Cebert White, ABC-VA Instructor
Conducted via Zoom. A link will be sent to attendees after registering.
Please note that a reservation constitutes a financial commitment unless cancellations are made 48 hours in advance.
Contact Jamie Carrow