The Accredited Quality Contractor (AQC) credential is one of the most notable recognitions in the construction industry, signaling that your company excels in quality, safety, craft and management education, talent management—including inclusion, diversity and equity—and community relations.
APPLY FOR AQC NOW
All questions regarding AQC can be directed to ABC-VA Vice President, Rob Camlin.
“As an Accredited Quality Contractor, our company is committed to providing our clients with the highest quality construction services and we care deeply about our employees and the communities in which we build. We are proud to be part of the construction industry and are dedicated to the principle of free enterprise. We commit ourselves to serve our communities and to provide our employees with the skills they need to work safely and productively in order to meet the needs of our clients.”
In order to apply for AQC, your company must have achieved Gold, Platinum or Diamond STEP status.
Contractors that successfully qualify as AQC are accredited for one year. Member companies must renew each year.
- Wide recognition within the industry, the business community and the public
- National and local recognition in publications
- Authorization to use AQC language in bid documents
- Points on National Excellence in Construction Awards submissions
- Eligibility for ABC’s Top Performers List