The Leadership Institute brings together aspiring leaders ages 25-35 that have three or more years in the AEC industry.
ABC Virginia would like to invite you to nominate one or more employees for the 2023
Leadership Institute. Our program is designed to enhance the potential of our industry’s rising
leaders by helping them to develop a greater self-awareness of their unique leadership style.
Current industry leaders will facilitate discussions that encourage active participation.
Our curriculum will require reading assignments, will provide a personality assessment
with a professionally facilitated workshop, social outings and a community service project.
2023 Applications Due February 17
- Nominee must have worked in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry for a minimum of three (3) years
- Nominee must be employed by a member in good standing of the ABC Virginia Chapter
- Nominee must be able and willing to attend at least nine out of ten sessions to graduate
sessions (beginning march 7)
- Program Kickoff & the ABCs of ABC
- Leadership Introduction
- Behavior Profile Workshop
- Identifying Ideal Team Players
- Ethics and Corporate Integrity
- Career Development
- Effective Communication for Great Leaders
- Stephen Covey’s Speed of Trust
- and more!
ABC-VA Northern VA Headquarters
42680 Trade West Drive, Dulles, VA 20166
$600 per Participant
Contact Amy Faris